Dermcloud.ie is running a series of four interactive webinars offering e-learning opportunities for nureses interested in dermatology.
Course will be run over 4 weeks, starting on Wednesday 6th April 2016. Each webinar will last for 1.5 hours 8pm – 9.30pm.
Who are these webinars designed for: Dermatology, practice Nurses, paediatric, & public health nurses.
Registration is free, but places are limited, to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designing a Management Plan for Eczema
- Topical treatments for Scalp Psoriasis
- Infections & Infestations in Dermatology
- ‘Beyond the smear’ – Vulval Dermatoses
- Psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Monitoring of patients on Biologics
- Dermatological diseases of the lower limbs- Practical Management
- Top tips for topical Dermatology treatments
- Cryotherapy for Nurses
- Cosmetic camouflage
- Update on phototherapy, intralesional steroids, PDT
See www.dermcloud.ie for further details of the series.