The ISF has announced the line-up for Eczema Expert: Advice for Life, which will be held during Eczema Awareness week to help anyone caring for eczema to learn more about managing the condition.
The meeting will cover what you need to know about eczema, emollient therapy, childhood eczema, wetwrap and tubifast therapy and a mother’s perspective on eczema. Exhibitors will also be present on the day.
Join us at the Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 22, on 17 September 2016, from 10am to 1:30pm. Our Workshops will cover:
- 10:00: Registration, Tea, Coffee and Exhibitor Stands
- 10:20: Opening & Welcome Address
- 10:30: What you need to know about Eczema, followed by Q&A from Dr. Grainne O’Regan, Consultant Paediatric Dermatologist, Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin
- 11:00: Emollients – their importance and how to use them, followed by Q&A, Annamma Raju, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tallaght Hospital
- 11:30: A parent’s perspective – hints and tips on caring for a child with eczema, Jeannette Brazel, Irish Skin Foundation
- 12:00 noon: Wetwrap/Paste Bandage/Tubifast demonstration – how to use them to best effect, Annamma Raju, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tallaght Hospital
- Also from 12:00 noon: Exhibitor Stands