This completely free meeting will hear from people living with psoriasis, local psoriasis experts and other guests.
National Psoriasis Meet-Up
Tower Hotel, Waterford, October 21st 2017
Meet other people with psoriasis and visit exhibitor stands.
Included in the morning line up:
- Caroline Irwin, founding member of the Irish Skin Foundation and founder of the Psoriasis Association of Ireland (now part of the ISF)
- Dr Michael O’Connell, Consultant Dermatologist, University Hospital Waterford
- Mary Dunphy, Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist, University Hospital Waterford
- Dr Jennifer Wilson O’Raghallaigh, Principal Clinical Psychologist at Beaumont Hospital
- Grace Kelly, advocate for people with psoriasis
Lunch will be offered to guests (free of charge) and the afternoon session will consist of two interactive workshops:
- La Roche-Posays, Camouflage Make-Up with Training and Education Manager Janette Ryan
- Helen Walsh, Health & Wellness and how to achieve realistic goals
Guests will also get to meet One on One with financial adviser:
- Andrew McCann, author of “Know your rights” who will be on hand throughout the day answering all or any questions or queries
The National Psoriasis Meet-Up aims to provide an opportunity for you to meet other people with psoriasis, inspire and empower anyone living with or caring for those with psoriasis.
Supported by AbbVie and Novartis