There’s still time to register before the first session of the course starts on Tuesday, 21st September. Registration details below.
What is the Living Well programme?
Living Well is a FREE online group programme, delivered over seven workshops (1.5hrs x 1 introduction & 2.5hrs x 6). Living Well can help you develop the skills and confidence to manage your health condition(s).
Why join the Living Well programme?
- People who are supported in this way increase their knowledge, skills and confidence to better manage their health in partnership with their health care provider.
- Using your mind to manage symptoms
- Fatigue and getting a good night’s sleep
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Decision making
- Pain management
- Healthy eating
- Better breathing
- Reading food labels
- Communications skills
- Positive thinking, dealing with low mood and feelings of depression
- Making informed treatment decisions
- Planning for the future
- Medication management and much more
Starting on Tuesday September 14th from 2.30pm-5.00pm for 7 weeks – places available
For more information or to register, contact the Living Well Coordinator
If you need guidance or support about managing a skin disorder, contact the ISF Ask-a-Nurse Helpline for free assistance and information.