The Irish Skin Foundation is delighted to announce the wonderful line- up for this year’s Eczema Expert meeting which will take place on Saturday 16th September 2017 in the Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin, form 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
The Eczema Expert event is FREE and open to everyone, but make sure to book your place now!
- 10.00 -10.30 am – Registration, Tea/Coffee & Exhibition Stands
- 10.40 -10.50 am – Opening & Welcome from David McMahon, CEO Irish Skin Foundation
- 10.50 -11.30 am – What is Eczema?, Current & Emerging Therapies, Genetics & the Environment: Dr Rosemarie Watson (Consultant Dermatologist, Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin.)
- 11.30 am -12.00 pm – Living with Eczema: Paul Herriott (Presenter/Broadcaster Lyric FM, RTE, Patient)
- 12.00 -12.20 pm – Practical Tips & Advice/Day to Day Care: Katherine Eve (Paediatric Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- 12.20 pm – Q&A session
The informative meeting will run during Eczema Awareness Week and will provide people with or caring for those with eczema the knowledge and practical tips they require to manage the often misunderstood condition.
This year’s meeting will cover topics such as What is Eczema?, Latest on Current & Emerging Therapies, Eczema Myths vs Facts, Managing your child’s eczema, as well practical tips, advice for life, and one man’s experience of living with eczema as an adult.
There will also be an opportunity to speak with exhibitors from companies who will be showcasing both current and new products available.